svg cuts banner

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thinking about Summer...

Hey Y'all!

With the warm and cold days I am thinking a lot about summer The warm days and cool evenings and my son's b day is coming soon so I made this for him. I used two kits from svgcuts.com which I love.
Their designs are amazing. I use Sure Cuts a lot to change the design a bit, but you can also use Make the cut with their cuts and they come out just as amazing. I love that I can change things up a bit to make them my own.. so I hope you had a great day either crafting or enjoying a the day. I will post a link to the site and the kits I used so you can take a look for yourself. I used Chamomile friends and cards and Crisp days of fall both are great files.. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Craftin' Blessings,  Sharalyn


SVG Kits and Collections used:
Chamomile Friendship Cards SVG Kit
Crisp Days of Fall SVG Kit

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your finished project. It looks great now. I'm sure he will really be surprised to see your labor of love for him. Your so creative, Sharalyn!

    ReplyDelete