svg cuts banner

Thursday, March 1, 2012

SPRING!!!!!

Hey Y'all!  
Today is the first day of March and in a couple of weeks my chores list will get a bit longer, as our tortoises will be up and require feeding.  For now I can paper craft a bit more. Spring is so close I can taste it.
 I made a little Spring Easter Egg. Mary from SVG cuts did it again and made this amazing file.. so fun. The egg is actually a container you can fill and she made a pedestal to go with it. I will post the supplies I used at the bottom of this post. Cut the egg and pedistal at the size they import. I used Rhinestones and ribbon to deorate the egg. I also used a Martha Stewart Butterfly punch to make the butterflies. I had a cricut at the time of making this and they just don't cut things like that well at all. I used Art glitter's Crystal Glitter to decorate the butterflies.
The pedestal is made using American Craft Lavender color Card Stock. I used the  There are many other great things included in the kit but don't take my word for it go check it out.. If you have any questions you can ask the friendly people on the Facebook page or of course contact Leo or Mary at SVG cuts they are terrific with their customer service! This kit is called  Poplar Street Tulip kit. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Craftin'.
 Blessings Sharalyn

SVG Kits and Collections Used:
Poplar Street Tulips SVG Kit
Battenburg Lace and Crochet Trim SVG Collection

Supplies Used:
American Craft Card Stock, Lavender,Pool
K& Company Sparkly Sweet Collection
Light Green Ribbon, Michaels
Hero Arts Rinestones
Lace from fabric Store
Art Glitter Crystal Ultra Fine Translucent Glitter
Hot Glue and Glue Gun
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! I love the colors. Did you ink the edges of the egg? It's soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete