svg cuts banner

Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Little Christmas Cheer in July!


Hi Everyone!
If your like me your thinking about Christmas and cooler weather! Seems like this country has been hot this summer! So I have been thinking about Christmas and how I want to decorate my house. I don't have a set theme yet just making some awesome stuff that Mary came up with last year and I didn't have time to make because I was making presents and other things. Isn't that always the way. So here are a few of the things I have been making. I used kits from SVG cuts and oh my, do I love their stuff! I only use American Craft solid card stock for cutting as I have an insect machine and it cuts well on it. I am hoping again this year for a new machine. The other paper I use a lot of is Echo Park! I love their papers and Lori Whitlock seems to design papers I really like. I like vintage also but I don't get to see a lot of vintage looking papers around here. Anyhoo when I find a paper I just love I buy a lot of it. Lori designs a lot I like  and always go back to it. Also two of the papers I used were from a K& Company Pack called Glad Tidings. so here we are I didn't do anything fancy with Mary's cuts just embellished them which you can do too.
The lantern is from Camp Smore, The drum and the sleigh are from Santa's Visit and I will be adding to this collection as I go. So the 3d holly, pine cone and pine branch are from 3d winter greens. The holly isn't in this photo yet it is still in the works. Stay tuned as they say. All of these can be made by you as well just click on this link and Happy Shopping. http://www.svgcuts.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=3561_1
Thank you for stopping by and having a little Christmas in July! Hope this makes you a little cooler.  P.S. If you want to get started on those Christmas cards for special people Mary made just the kit last week it is called Christmas Cheer.. too cute! Go have a look! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment